Monday, April 11, 2005

San Francisco: Day 1

I'm in San Francisco for a few days for a conference, so I thought I'd do a little "remote posting". Details so far:
- Flight was uneventful.
Alaska Air didn't provide much other than the obligatory bag of party mix and a soft drink. Still, 2 hours spent catching up on old Believers isn't that bad.
- Taxi driver from the airport to the hotel drove quickly. I mean, fast. Like, "I like to beat every one else from the starting line when the light turns green" fast. Wasn't too scared though, as he seemed quite aware of what cars were around him, etc. Drag-racer in a former career, maybe?
- My hotel room number? 666. Room's fine, though.
- Conference is going well. Too many details to share here. Ping me if you really care. :)


I should find a coffee shop with wireless post-dinner. Hmm - I'm in San Fran right? Shouldn't be a problem...

No comments: