Saturday, January 03, 2009

+1 To Procter & Gamble For Replacing My Broken Razor

About a week ago my Gillette razor broke while I was using it: a little piece holding the razor blade to the razor gave way, rendering the razor useless. I emailed this info to Gillette via their web site contact form. 2 days later, I get a response from them, apologizing and asking me to wait to get something in the mail. Yesterday, I open a package from Procter & Gamble that contained a new razor. Thanks, P&G!

Talk about great customer service: quick reply on the complaint, quick resolution of complaint. I'm a continued customer, and I'm blogging about my positive experience which propagates P&G's investment in resolving said complaint.

Take note, other companies. If only 1/2 of you were this responsive to your customers' needs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

P&G doesn't make any money on the holder for the blades; the money is all in the ridiculously overpriced blades.

In fact, P&G has a long-standing contract with US Army where they get information on men registering for selective service, and send them a free Mach razor as a souvenir.

George said...

You know, I think I remember getting a razor when I did that! Jeez...