Sunday, January 14, 2007

Blog Housekeeping: Feed Update

For those subscribers to my blog: a couple of housekeeping changes today.
  1. I've changed my feed to show the full post text, not summaries. Yeah, summaries are kinda irritating.
  2. I've changed my feed URL to use FeedBurner. The new feed URL is here, and can also be found when visiting the blog itself. Please update your readers!
Fine print: the old URL should still work for a while, but I can't guarantee for how long.

Update: Yes, some images may appear to break when using the FeedBurner feed. That's because it doesn't process relative links as relative to my blog. I'll think about whether that tanks it or not. :)

Update 2: Looks like the feed viewed in the browser has image issues, but viewed from within Google Reader looks fine. Anyone else seeing broken images in their feed reader (example: does the picture of the robot show up in the post below?).

1 comment:

susandennis said...

I come to you via Google reader and just wanted to say THANK YOU for full feed! Half a Zorba was not enough but sometimes I'm too lazy to click. Sad but true.