Sunday, February 20, 2005

"Like a train wreck for your ears"

That's how a friend described this sound clip when he sent it around at work. It's an a cappella rendition of Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit. Turns out the artist, Dokaka, has a claim to fame for mixing himself humming along with famous tunes. He's got a whole page full of these things.

It's funny at first, but then it gets quite annoying. At the end, I couldn't decide which was worse: this or nails on a chalkboard.

But I'll cut him some slack. He looks quite fly in that yellow cap, don't you think?

2 comments:

Scott Percy said...

Holy...mother...what....oh my....

Now, I've heard some odd things, but this definately takes the cake. I can't stop listening b.c of morbid curosity.

I...think...I'm getting...dumber...by the minutes...oh no...

Scott Percy said...

Holy...mother...what....oh my....

Now, I've heard some odd things, but this definately takes the cake. I can't stop listening b.c of morbid curosity.

I...think...I'm getting...dumber...by the minute...oh no...