Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Where Oh Where Can I Get A Wii?

After playing the Wii a couple of times at a friend's house, I really want one. Trouble is, they're nowhere to be found.
  • I've looked around online, including keeping an eye on "wii tracker" web sites that tell you when they're in stock. No luck.
  • I've stopped into stores on a whim, to see if they have any in stock. No luck.

All my friends who have one scored one by following plan B above. Namely, they happened to walk into a store at just the right time and land one of a few that happened to be available. Trouble is, those times of availability are few and far between.

You may say, "Hey, there's bundles! You can get a Wii + 3-5 games!". Nope, sorry. I want the console and the games I choose to buy. The bundle games typically don't interest me.

Apparently folks on sites like Craigslist offer to sell new Wiis for a small ($50?) premium. I'm not quite that desperate...yet.

No comments: