Saturday, April 08, 2006

West Seattle Cupcake Royale Opening "Sometime In May"

We visited the Madrona branch of Cupcake Royale today, to give a birthday cupcake surprise to a friend of ours. I asked the friendly salesperson behind the counter when she expected the new West Seattle store to open (per my earlier post). She said, "sometime in May...mid-May, I think."

She then asked, "do you live in West Seattle?"

"Oh, no," we replied, "we live on Capitol Hill."

The friendly salesperson smiled. I think she knew we're just a bunch of cupcake addicts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to try those flippin' cupcakes when I come to visit you so I can see what all the fuss is about. They'd better be amazing!

George said...

Are you kidding? Of course they're amazing!

Maybe that's just the addictive agent that's in the frosting that's talking...

Anonymous said...

Hey, you seem like a really interesting person. I noticed that you are greek, is there any way that you could translate a greek letter for me?

George said...

Sure, I could try :) You can email me via my address on my blogger profile (click on my picture on the upper right).