Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Water + Juice Box = ... Water!

Do your kids have problems drinking enough water? Well, why don't you get some Wateroos! It's water...but it's in a juice box! Your kids won't know the difference! And for the smart ones that notice something's off, there's apple-flavored water.

I love the site's pitch: "No sugar, no sweeteners, no artificial ingredients...". They go on and on about the wonders of water (which is pretty wondrous, I agree). But all they're really selling is the packaging.

What gives? Why not just fill a juice cup with water and go with that? Why is a cartoon penguin and a wax paper box that compelling?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to start carrying my own air-in-a-can. Just think of how nicer it will smell if it's not being breathed and exhaled by tons of other people!

George said...

That totally reminds me of the movie Spaceballs. :)

Anonymous said...

Dude, it's all about the little plastic straw that you have to punch through a hole on top. Those things make it taste better.

Anonymous said...

for every water box that you drink is one plastic bottle less in our landfills.meaning you are reducing your carbon footprint,and that you are doing your own little way of making a difference and making the earth a greener place to leave.i hope this made sense!Thanks!

Anonymous said...

So the water box goes into landfill too? I'm not sure I get it.