Monday, December 12, 2005

Kofi Annan Needs My Help!

I'm disappointed in spam. It's getting more and more unrealistic by the day. Here's one example that appeared in my in-box today:

I KOFI ANNAN, secretary-general of the united nations,
would like to ask your partnership in reprofilling
funds over $250m in excess ,the funds would be coming
via a string of selected banks in Europe and Asia.

The funds in question were generated by me during the
oil for food program in Iraq.

I have been getting scandals/ controversy in this
regards, you can read more on the links below-

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2005/apr2005/anna-a05.shtml

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2003/main042803.htm

You would be paid 5% as your management fee. please do
not write back directly to me via my official email
address as all further correspondence should be sent
to my private mail box. As soon as you indicate your
interest i will give further details, remember to
treat this mail and transaction as strictly
confidential.
I will wait to get your urgent correspondence via my
private mail box-at : kofi_general@yahoo.com

KOFI ANNAN,
SECRETARY- GENERAL
KOFI_GENERAL@YAHOO.COM
www.un.org

Right, Kofi's got a private mail box on Yahoo.com, eh? And what's with the backstory? "I've got some money from the oil for food program, and I need your help to launder it". C'mon, no more details? No shady backroom deals? No secret handshakes? Lame...

No comments: