Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ferrari Boat Car

Livio de Marchi is a man who's very good with wood. Very, very good. Livio's art includes necklaces, shirts, golf clubs, bags, hats, and socks made out of wood.

He's also taken to large-scale efforts. Livio has made a few life-size automobiles, including a Ferrari F50, a 1937 Jaguar, and a classic Volkswagen Beetle.



This stuff is amazing. Read on...

TransportTrends post, showing images of his wooden cars.
Livio de Marchi's virtual museum, with more details on his work.
A
profile on MostlyGlass.com.
Ashland Hardwood Gallery's
page, including some glass sculpture.
Another gallery page on Lievehemel.nl.

1 comment:

arzın merkezine yolculuk said...

Hii!! Yesterday its came to me a mail about wooden works and I wonder and to search in google who make this wooden works than I found your blog and I just had known Livio de Marchi. Because of that tahnk you. And I am very sory about my fucking english but I tried to write english understandable :))